New GESS operations & design center in the city of Radomyshl
GESS launched construction of Operations & Design Center with a support of local authorities and international investors. The goal of the project is maintenance and monitoring of GESS projects in Ukraine.
The Center will consist of the following:
- office building with a monitoring center
- more than 200 new jobs for the City inhabitants
- new roads with a total length of 3 km
- Canadian Solar PV modules manufacturing line
- new CHP plant with total capacity 22 MW, operating with renewable energy sources
The project will allow the supply of affordable energy to the City and will develop City infrastructure.