RELIABLE EQUIPMENT – LONG LIFE TIME
Main components for biogas facility stable functioning:
- Metering technology to deliver the required amount of substrate
- Efficient digest mixing system and stable production of gas at low energy consumption
- Gas preparation for optimal energy conversion in CHPs
- Equipment for hygienization according to the EU sanitary requirements
- Stainless steel V2A (1.4301 / AISI 304) in systems containing a liquid substrate
- Stainless steel V4A (1.4571 / AISI 316Ti) in systems containing gas
Economic and practical efficiency reflection
FAST PYROLISIS TECHNOLOGY
FAST PYROLISIS is a process in which organic materials are rapidly heated to 400 - 800 °C in the absence of air. Under these conditions, organic vapors, pyrolysis gas, and charcoal are produced.
FAST PYROLISIS ADVANTAGES
- Uninterrupted production process
- Reducing the energy intensity of the process
- Management of the pyrolysis temperature regimes
- Possibility of processing of raw materials with high humidity
- Higher calorific value and quality of products
- Extended equipment lifetime
Food industry Waste
Wood processing industry waste
Black coal or lignite
OPERATION OF FAST PYROLYSIS PLANTS
- Sawdust with 30% relative humidity are fed into a dryer operating at a fluidized bed mode (FBD)
- Sawdust with moisture content 2% through the dispenser served in the fast pyrolysis reactor
- Fast pyrolysis reactor, where the high-speed pyrolysis process (Entropy burst) of 1-6 seconds, resulting in formation of pyrolysis gas and carbonaceous material
- Solid carbonaceous material is collected, cooled and stored
- After high pyrolysis process, the pyrolysis gas is then fed to the cooling and purification
- There is a process of thermal energy selection from a partial of the pyrolysis gas with an air exchanger. Next, hot air energy is used in a fluidized bed dryer.
- Pyrolysis gas is finally cooled while being divided into the synthesis gas and condensed synthetic oil.
- The use of a purified synthesis gas for the needs of the power system.
- Propane is required only for the initial warming up fast pyrolysis reactor. Fitting output duration in operation mode - 4.5 hours. After heating by the gas is not used because replaced by a synthesis gas of its own production.
- For thermal management, as well as for cooling and condensing of sawdust pyrolysis products used heat transfer fluids - water and air.